Everything you need to know to have better meals – from a picky eating expert
Mealtimes with kids can be challenging at baseline. Add in extreme picky eating and you’re looking at a whole extra layer of difficulty for everyone involved.
Today we’re giving you a step-by-step plan to have more enjoyable (and more successful) meals with your family – whether you’re new to eating together, feel like you need a complete mealtime makeover, or want to troubleshoot a messy mealtime experience.
Before you eat: setting yourself up for success
- The benefits of eating schedules for picky eaters
- The best chairs for picky eaters
- How to make mealtimes comfortable for the whole family
- How to make food look better to a picky eater
- Why you should limit meal time distractions
- 5 mealtime musts
- Portion sizes for picky eaters
- Should you serve meals family-style?
- How to make just one meal for your whole family
- What to do about dessert
Making mealtimes fun
- What to talk about – 10 mealtime conversation ideas
- How to end screen time at the table
- 6 Mealtime games to make mealtimes better