Get your picky eater to eat with ease!
Get access to the proven Eating With Ease framework and training.
Here’s what it covers…
Set the foundation
See how to:
- Structure mealtimes so your child is receptive to trying food
- Take the pressure off (and release the guilt!)
- Serve meals they’ll actually eat – even with new food
- Get your entire family on the same page as a united front
- Use 3 ingredients to have successful meals
- Make mealtime fun so your child (and you!) looks forward to it
- Navigate picky eating with preteens and teens
- Use “say this, not that” swaps to get your child trying food like magic
Introduce New Foods
See how to:
- Introduce food so your child wants to try
- Create variety, even with a limited diet
- Make your child feel comfortable with new food (no anxiety here!)
- Use their favorite foods to get them trying something new
- Increase the likelihood of tasting food
- Avoid the biggest mistakes parents make when introducing new food
- Help your child go from tasting to eating in 5 simple steps
- Get preteens and teens trying new food (it’s different!)
- Get your child trying new food with a single sentence
Improve & Advance
See how to:
- Make tasting food a fun game so your child happily plays along
- Get your child eating a preferred food again after they rejected it
- Handle the inevitable “I don’t like its” (and what it really means!)
- Use ‘stepping stones’ to help your child accept new food
- Add variety to any meal
- Help your child eat dishes with multiple ingredients (like soup, lasagna, and tacos) with 12 tips
- Use their favorite tastes (sweet, salty) to introduce new food
- Maintain momentum so your child keeps making progress and you don’t get burnt out
Ready for the step-by-step process to get your child trying new foods?
“The videos are amazing! We started implementing the zero-pressure statements and you can see my sons’ little brain processing things so differently, we love it!”
– Michelle, mom of a 6-year-old
Get the Eating With Ease self-paced course!
Get access to the training for 6 months:
Eating With Ease Framework with bite-sized video training to watch on your own schedule.
Weekly email support to answer questions as you work through the course
Step-by-step printable guidebook with all the resources you need to resolve picky eating
❌ Please note this includes ONLY the Eating with Ease framework, video trainings, and weekly email support. This self-paced course does NOT include 1:1 sessions, monthly Fun With Food sessions, or weekly group coaching calls. ❌
Get started today for just $145!
One-time payment of $799
Save over $70!
EASY PAY PLAN
6 monthly payments of $145
Want weekly live support and private sessions with me?